CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Suspension, page-3

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    hey oz shouldn't we still be talking about how much copper is in the ground and how much it's going to cost to get it to Townsville. I swear they could announce the receivers were coming in on Monday and I imagine some on here would be still be debating it. Then again most have finally stopped posting now.

I'd say there won't even be another cap raising. Why bother? Company can't pay back the loan it would seem unless they raise more money. They already tried and it got voted down by the "friendly" largest shareholders. If the banks aren't paid back I can't see any reason someone doesn't get the whole thing for the price of the outstanding loan (owed to a Chinese bank). Am I making any sense here.........

If I could be bothered I'd go look up my old post dating back 2/3 years on this topic. Maybe even the one the other day 2 hours before the trading halt. It makes no difference around here, if you disagree with the cheer squad you're a nasty "downramper". Man I wish I'd have just shorted the heck out of this one the other day (sigh).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.