CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Quite simple Waranaphil, put your self in the shoes of some of...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Quite simple Waranaphil, put your self in the shoes of some of the really well known detractors who literally have been doing this on a regular basis 'sometimes every single day for months and months on end' and some of them having been doing this for years' goodness don't they have lives?? I seriously do not have the inordinate time that some of these characters have to post even a fraction of what they post and I have skin in the game... So the answer has to be, Ok there are many people who make their living out of day trading and this is what they do every single day of the year. Whether they are shorting the stock, whether they think WM was a total fool, whether they think the company is crap, whatever it is that makes their Adrenalin flow they have made the company their 'go to' place every day.

Contrary to what is said about the 'real holders' who supposedly were part of some WM cult and clearly had 'fallen in love' with the stock yada yada yada, no holder can even come close to the absolute obsession that this company seems to have for many of these posters. THEY are the ones that simply cannot let go, my belief is quite simple either they know what the worth of this company is, or their ego is such that they cannot wait for the day that it all comes tumbling down, they practically salivate when things 'go wrong' in their eyes and want to be around to say to all of the holders...'see we were right' what a way to live..

As you would have seen they fall over each other with this theory or that theory, trying to outdo each other with their knowledge of the 'sector' that somehow proves, ( and this really does crack me up ) if they were running the organisation everything would be so so different, their strategic thinking, business development strategies, mining and exploration experience, their global and cultural expertise would have shone through.....I mean, give me a break seriously they have to be viewed as 'entertainment only'

I wish all the longtermers the very best

Cheers

Dossa

PS guys you do know you're on ignore, so don't be disappointed if I don't respond, we all know that's the best..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.