CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Well that's better. Back in my nice warm office with my laptop....

1. 307 Posts.
    Well that's better. Back in my nice warm office with my laptop. Think its about time I give your posts Hoots the reply they deserve.

WOW 12 thumbs Phil - I see Tony T , Timbo and ROH all liked your post - wonder why they haven't commented on their thoughts on whether CDU will trade again on Thursday. - Im tipping a suspension / extension for what its worth.

I am impressed by this particular post. I like how you seem to know what I'm doing before I do. As always should anyone have a different take on circumstances they are shouted down and dismissed as inferior investors to the likes of yourself.

Just to set the record straight I have not been following the thread as it is very reasonable to expect that it's the same posters saying the same old thing. A quick glance confirmed.

Now lets get to the next impressive post.

It's attention to detail such as that which explains your predicament! It's actually quite impressive to simultaneously reply to a completely different poster AND misrepresent my position. Top CDU holder marks!

Firstly my predicament ? Please I'm missing the point . What is my predicament ? I can only assume that you are suggesting that should CDU not come out of the VS and actually go into administration that this would have a significant effect on my life ? You may want to limit your guess work to stocks and not peoples lives. Take my word for it . It Won't.

Look Hoots its apparent that you are by far a better investors than myself. I am actually surprised you write these posts yourself. You should get one of your minions to do this sort of meaningless work. I will accept that I have mistaken you for another poster. That said you both mirror each other the only difference is that you where not as silly to put your hand up to a one way outcome.

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.