CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Suspension, page-16

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Agree with you norsc. But we currently have a problem in our hands with CTP engaging the best of the best in the Legal fraternity to push their agenda forward and to the Courts (ALL AT SHAREHODERS COSTS MIND YOU), while we are doing nothing to push our case forward to the Judge so that he/she can make a properly balanced decision.

All the judge is doing now is having to listen to one side of the story and having to make a judgment on what has been put in front of him/her....... Nothing opposing it.............How do you think the Judge will rule then.?? Even blind Freddie could see it.....

Hence why my suggestion that we should have a Lawyer representing us in Court too, while possibly keeping the boat straight and on course.

And don't forget that we also have two fully qualified Lawyers employed full time by us in RC and DW, and I am sure that both of them would know every possible ways of skinning a cat.

These are my own personal opinions/suggestions and you can take them or leave them as you wish. One thing that you will have to keep in mind though, is that I didn't come down with the last shower of rain and that I have got to learn quite a few things along the way.

By the way, have they ever told us how much they have spent this far in Legal Fees..??

Would that have been enough thus far to drill at least one well or doing some works in some others for the purpose of increasing production.??

I rest my case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $24.85K 494.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 487373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.