AGY 2.44% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Suspension, page-52

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    U still don’t understand the meaning of fairness and shame on u. Why people has to login to hotcopper to read everything?why people has to register to the share register?if these steps r not mandatory and someone uses it as advantage, it’s unfair and it will rarely work here. I already thought someone may lodge complaint to asx or asic and Agy management is either stupid or closed the spp earlier on purpose. Easy 3k profit is a lot to many people. It’s two weeks wage for average income.
    I don’t know what the outcome will be as the shares had already been allocated and sold. But some penalty is the least I expect. If there was insider trading, someone will be suspended or even go to jail. The worst would be shareholders taking action and asking for compensation, which would be a big step back for the company. The management plays the game and thinks they r smart. No, they got backfire.
    Anyone close to the management team or will go to the coming AGM shall ask who the f* suggest closing the spp earlier. That guy should be gone. Even I am not an experienced trader but will have this concern if I close the spp earlier.
    Ps:I am not ramping as I still hold all my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $138.2K 3.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60287 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 83721 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.