OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

suspension, page-16

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hi all,

I am going to go out on a limb here - maybe it is finally some good news?....

We seem to have forgotten that we now have a heap of high grade mine developed and ready to be processed along with a heap of cash.

We just need to cut back our RIDICULOUS costs and start putting the high grade stuff through.

This is not rocket science. Many companies thrive on 3-6 grams per tonne - all our research says that we have a lot more gold than this!

If we manage to see some good production figures in the next few months along with cost savings that SirJohnnyBoy has said are already in the pipeline then this may still turn out to be a great little investment to all the long suffering 'true believers' out there.

Finally (and most importantly) don't forget the shareholders secret weapon - Smokin' Joe Pinto - the one guy who has more to lose than probably all of us put together. I am sure that Joe would be fighting hard for the shareholders and as long as he is in there swinging then I believe we still have a good chance of turning this 'dog' into a profitable world class mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.