IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Sus & S/Sell .... Hold up could be getting all the parties...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Sus & S/Sell .... Hold up could be getting all the parties together to sign the t/o offer docs.I think nkwe people are in UK and Black Empowerment people are in Sth Africa. or .... maybe they feel an anti 50c t/o and are re-negotiating the numbers ( hope so ) or .... talks between all parties ie igc,nkwe,xstrata,anglo,pallinghurst resources and they are all stating their position and $$$.

Good comments S/Sell,I like to believe that S/H's and H/C people will think thru the deal and consider plat price, 100ml oz in ground @ $1000 US oz and what our 15% is really worth as TS said in 2006, $70 oz in the ground and he valued IGC at $1bl !!! now it's only worth around $90ml???

I dont think much of the mgmts attitude towards S/H's and their competence and expertise , but one thing they are good at is greed,making money and exploiting a position for their own benefit and I will come along for the ride and hope for 60c + .

Keep talking and post comments on H/C to develope more interest and attitude towards the perceived t/o at 50c.....It's not good enough for my vote

Regards to all .......... The MUFF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.