RWD 0.00% 4.0¢ reward minerals ltd

Suspicious minds and I am fully expecting, page-5

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Stralian,
    Good point, but there are somethings you may have control over when you release the information. If I make a scenario up. A major player rings the boss and says they want to talk, should the boss report that phone call? Or should the boss wait until the outcome of the talks? Is the call itself material when it may come to nothing? If we are in negotiations with another company for offtake are those negotiations material? Or does the boss wait for the outcome?
    If in two weeks time the boss released news that we were in negotiations over something substantial it would have an immediate beneficial impact on the sp and get the options over the line. Those negotiation may have started a month ago but it was not beneficial to announce then.

Senoj,
    From experience sometimes what happens is, as we get to the last few days before the options are due a lot of people sell their shares to raise money for the options, putting significant downward pressure on the sp which in turn discourages others from paying up for their options. I am sure you knew that so sorry if it seems like I am trying to teach you to suck eggs. The Reward options are well in the black at the moment, I agree, but this may not be the case in a couple of weeks time. Some good news at the right time would help get them over the line.

All pure speculation, sometimes I just think too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $2.84K 71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.