TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

suspicious movement

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Anyone who'se followed my posts know that I'm a big fan of this company and a shareholder. However let me just run this by my fellow shareholders. I remember distinctly last time there was a significant movement in the share price up to approx. $1.57 in about June/July Michael Kiernan was about to put a bid on Consolidated Minerals. It was in his interest to have the share price high to strengthen his bargaining power in the bidding process. We know the rest. Recently the shares hit a record high of $1.74. This was just prior to the Share Purchase plan proposal. Once again in the interest of the company to have a high share price to attract us all to join the SPP. Could this be a case of, wait for it, "Price manipulation" with lets say TTY setting aside a lazy few hundred thousand or even a mill. to "move" the price in the appropriate direction?

So here we are today as low as $1.34 from $1.74 in less than 2 weeks!!

So those two previous movements of the share price in a northerly direction coinciding with the two announcements at that time seem slightly suspicious to me!

Remember TTY is an iron producer with cash flow! Great management good infrastructure etc.

So why are we wallowing so badly with so much going for this company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.