TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

Anyone who'se followed my posts know that I'm a big fan of this...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Anyone who'se followed my posts know that I'm a big fan of this company and a shareholder. However let me just run this by my fellow shareholders. I remember distinctly last time there was a significant movement in the share price up to approx. $1.57 in about June/July Michael Kiernan was about to put a bid on Consolidated Minerals. It was in his interest to have the share price high to strengthen his bargaining power in the bidding process. We know the rest. Today, a day prior to us having to accept the share purchase offer, the shares hit a record high of $1.74. This is on a run of negative days on the markets and on no announcements ie. another ship to China. Of course we'd all be nuts not to accept our entitlement with this kind of movement in the share price today! Could this be a case of, wait for it, "market manipulation" with lets say TTY setting aside a lazy few hundred thousand or even a mill. to "move" the price in the appropriate direction? If it makes us all keen to take up our allotment in the spp. to raise the +- 23 million would it worth it? So lets see where the share price heads after the capital raising!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.