TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

suspicious movements, page-5

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Leggy.... Don't underestimate just what the boyz will get up to when it comes to playing games. Buying and selling their own shares in order to create pressure one way or another is a favourite game.High volume with a generally upward price on a generally down day with no news etc. smacks of funny goings-on.

As far as fridays close is concerned as compared to the intraday high, then that alone may suggest a reversal (however slight) or at least a slow down adding strength to the views of yourself and Rockyboy.

One particular piece of fridays action was a build up of orders at $1.71, over 120000 on the sell side. This should have created some sort of resistance but it was taken out in one hit creating more upward pressure. Prices soon topped out and began to fall back towards where it eventually closed.

My point is that a big player just will not buy into a stock after it has gone up like this one did and then sit back and watch it head south.I believe they took out that price level and immediately started to sell them.Not paying brokerage like we do helps their games along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.