RQL 0.00% 26.0¢ resource equipment ltd

sustainable competetive advantage?, page-4

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hello Pus,

For me their competitive advantage is thir first mover advantage, their employees and the fact that they offer customised 'turnkey' solutions rather than off the shelf purchases, although now they have moved into this (retail) segment as well.

It's all well and good us talking about REL's comptitive advanatges although where is the evidence?

-They were chosen from a World wide field of candidates by the IAEA to help quell the nuclear disaster in Japan
    -They continue to expand and dominate their field in Australia constantly growing market share
    -Recently when the riverbanks burst and the Yallourn mine flooded nearly every pump operator/supplier in the country showed up to offer their services/equipment, REL was chosen as almost the sole operator from this field (interesting story about this in the newsletter available on their website.)

Jamie Cullen again reiterated at the AGM that REL was the only company of its type which they were aware of operating internationally, a very exciting future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RQL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.