CXZ 0.00% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

I don't think there is any doubt that OnTRAC subscriptions will...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I don't think there is any doubt that OnTRAC subscriptions will drop this year unless a new deal is achieved. The Company is advising that it expects subscriptions to be maintained at mid-50ks. This is a 15-20% reduction vs previous full year results. I can't tell whether the mid-50k view bakes in some new subscriptions for this FY or not.

I do agree with vagabond84's analysis. But it hasn't been extrapolated. Let's assume a 20% revenue and NPAT reduction for this financial. This assumes subscriptions at 55k for the year, as well as a proportional drop on other revenue streams, as well as no increase to margin. It still leaves the sp desperately undervalued from both an EV and a comparable revenue multiple perspective. Add to that, a proven track record to get deals done with the big boys and provides some comfort that post-COVID business will not only return, but I expect grow quickly.

Yes, COVID may be a challenge for CXZ. It may even be a 'signifcant' one. But even with a pessimistic outlook, CXZ's mc is still 100% under-cooked vs today IMO.

I'm holding a reasonable %age of my portfolio here. I would have more in if not for the manipulation on the asx. My target price may not be as high as some, but I am looking fairly short term on this stock and still expect a multi-bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 560000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 124857 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.