ASX 0.87% $60.00 asx limited

sustained attacks receive tacit approval...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Time for a break from here...

Seems a particularly vindictive group has gathered to pursue me...at every opportunity...and on any stock I post on.

Whilst I hate the idea of giving such vile creeps a sense of victory...I do feel it is in the best interests of the stocks I am interested in and indeed all those other posters also interested in them, if I no longer post.

There is simply nothing pleasant about having every post targeted by this well organised team...every thread hijacked in the pursuit of their agenda...clearly with the aim of throwing enough mud that some might stick.

I am being stalked...every day...and HC does nothing about it?

Certainly anyone new to this site would think..."I better avoid this t4p guy...sounds like a crook"...lol...I know I would if I were new.

Ironic perhaps when you consider the profiles of those pushing this creepy little agenda?

Every genuine poster here knows this has been going on for some time now...and that is baseless, selective and extremely vindictive...but in your collective silence and inactivity in the face of such behavior, each and every one of you are effectively giving tacit approval for it to continue.

Perhaps you feel it is best to just keep out of it...avoid trouble, look the other way...well these people are diminishing HC for all of us, not just me.

When I am gone, who will be next?

Never have I seen such strong opposition to the free release of information...think about that for a minute. Do any of you really believe that "paying" for research notes and/or advisories, be they subscriptions, newsletters, whatever, are really free of bias, or some form of agenda?

Further, when you do finally get these "advisories" you have paid good money for...how many people do you think have already seem them long before you?

lol...the market is rife with insiders and manipulators...and they will simply not stand for anyone who gets in their way, or in any way shape or form, upsets their plans.

Look at the trading in virtually any small-cap in the days leading up to an announcement, or indeed, in the days leading up to an "advisory"...lol...then tell me it is just a coincidence that on almost every single occasion, the nominated stocks have experienced volume surges prior.

According to the ASX, this must simply be one of those amazing coincidences that you get in the markets...because judging by the number of cases of insider trading prosecuted by the ASX last year, obviously all these pre-announcement rallies are legitimate?

lol

If this is indeed their view, then clearly someone is not up to the task of spotting it, let alone acting on it...as market professionals we see every day on every other stock, the sort of manipulation the ASX says simply doesn't happen...lol...must be seeing things again...

...and again...and again...??

Anyway, the point is there is a very well entrenched system in place here...a kind of "pecking order" for the information flow...and god help anyone who should happen to alert the "parrots" to what is going on!

If you do not subscribed to this view, good for you, your parrot training must have been very good!

So...as a result of sticking my head up and offering for free the sort of "current" stuff others pay good money for (long after everyone else has seen first), I am being slectively targeted for special treatment...and...if I react in any way other than to say "gee, thank you for attacking me with those lies and untruths", I am either castigated by genuine posters for responding, or suffer an almost exponential increase in the bombardment from everyone within the little group en masse.

It is not a very healthy scenario...period...and looking away and ignoring it is neither honorable, nor a viable solution!

Really...and I ask this of everyone out there in the HC community...why do you think this is happening and who do you think sees me (us) as a threat...and finally, what do they possibly stand to gain by suppressing my opinions and running me off this site?

Ironic that such continuous and ongoing attacks on me...aggressive, libelous, defamatory and entirely based on untruths...seem to be somehow immune from any form of retribution?

Rather is appears that silence is the method of protest?

On the other hand, these people are far from silent...a scenario that everyone here on HC should be concerned about.

There is a very evil side here.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.00
Change
0.520(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.54 $60.22 $59.50 $25.48M 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600 $59.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.01 288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.