ASX 1.27% $65.23 asx limited

sustained attacks receive tacit approval..., page-25

1. 10,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Raks,

Maybe it's good he has a rest from things, or whatever he chooses. We all need one every now and then, despite the 'rush' we get from daily interaction with the market. Highs can bring lows, so look after 'numero uno'.

The market also seems a little 'tired', hence there is increased scepticism about, particularly in relation to the spec sector. No point pushing a barrow uphill for someone else's benefit is there?

HC has been a wild child since the tech boom. T4P joined in 2002 so wasn't posting then. When he started here it was a quiet old place with lot's of wallflowers. Few posts and a bear market. Now things are hot and there is alot to be made if you can move the T3 money around it seems. Me, I'm keeping most of it folded in half in the back pocket for now. Have others to think of in that regard.

You talk of threats over down ramping! Well, many of us have been on the receiving end of personal abuse for running a financial calculator over the market cap of various companies. A bit different to valueing companies based on 'in ground resources', but everyone values things their own way. Used the ignore button and got on with life. Didn't accuse the silent majority of tacit approval though. But I don't make my living from trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.23
Change
0.820(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $12.59B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.57 $65.55 $64.45 $17.46M 268.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 157 $65.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.23 187 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.