chipping in with a covid update. After 17 days positive, I’ve...

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    chipping in with a covid update. After 17 days positive, I’ve been in the Alfred for over a week now & struggling.
    my daughter was asymptomatic positive is due for clearance tomorrow but my housemate tested positive 2 days ago sadly.

what’s still hopelessly pathetic is the following. I got a call from DHHS this morning to advise me I’ve been in close contact with covid positive case - o really! And that I need to quarantine! You don’t say! Have these morons learned nothing to date? Is there no database?this has happened several times now.

meanwhile back at my house this morning from my housemate - ‘DHHS just here to check up on me and you two. Didn’t even know that your daughter was a positive and living here. Didn’t know you were in hospital. And didn’t know they moved my daughter in a hotel. And didn’t know I was now positive. Wtf!!! ‘

no wonder we are in such a mess. Andrews is a total failure - 800 unnecessary deaths & he asks for honesty, whilst he covers up his failures which led to it all. Should be jailed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.