SUV 0.00% 4.8¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

So, i know we dont have a crystal ball. and it's anyone's guess...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    So, i know we dont have a crystal ball. and it's anyone's guess really. But how do you guys see the SP playing out over the next month? Say, by end of Aug, where do you think we'll be at? You think we've got upside?

When they say they're expecting results in the 'near term', is that the same as 'short term', or is it supposed to be shorter than short term? How near is near? And, are those gonna be good results? I have no idea how to decipher those geological images and so on.

Long term do you see this fizzling out, or do you guys see this thing holding value?

Also wondering if all stags and former holders have gotten out yet, and/or what's the motivation on the buy side, if staggers are bolting for the exits, then who is buying up their shares?

Guessing the new holders at 0.2 weren't the ones racing for the exits on friday? I mean, i have no idea, but would they be prevented from selling on the 1st day?

Also, if they say oversubscribed, then i'm guessing there would've been a few people who tried to participate at 0.2 couldnt get in, or couldnt get as many shares as they wanted? if that were the case, do you reckon those people bought in on friday? is that where the buying came from?

just wondering where all the buying came from, to fulfill the selling from all the staggers and previous holders. hmmm.

What do you guys reckon? Worth having a crack, or forget about it?

PS - i'm not a holder. just sitting on the sidelines wondering what to do.

PS (again) - i am also the king of wishful thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.776K 36.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141026 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.