SUV 1.89% 5.4¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Suvo Commences R&D Activities on HPA, page-2

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    The BoD keep on adding to their list of possibilities and income potential. Very smart to bring on such an accomplished engineer to run this. I really like that the BOD are smart enough to realise they don’t know everything and are happy to bring in the other smarts when needed. Kaolin, silica sand and now HPA and other minerals. We are going to turn out to be a multi commodity company. Also all this is being done at no cost to shareholders due to the purchase of our ballarat mine that is making money for us everyday. Some other cos,not mentioning names have to keep tapping the market to fund director’s wages and keeping the lights on whereas we have it all covered.
    we have the best of both worlds, blue sky potential with out white knight kaolin that should make us hundreds of millions of dollars, our silica sand that should be hundreds of millions also while it is also keeping the cogs turning with the regular income of proven solid earners. IMHO it is perfectly balanced and at some stage the market is going to wake up to the full potential of this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $51.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $17.96K 338K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59041 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 53667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 77407
Last updated 10.38am 30/04/2024 ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.