suzuki on q and a

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I didn't see Q and A with Dazza but by some accounts it was a shocker.

http://joannenova.com.au/2013/09/david-suzuki-bombs-on-qa-knows-nothing-about-the-climate/#more-30839

Can anyone confirm that the great man, in the words of Joanne Nova:

"David Suzuki’s performance on Q&A last night was extraordinary. I was knock-me-over amazed that he has not heard of UAH, GISS, HADcrut and RSS, and knew nothing of the pause in global surface temperatures that even the UK Met Office and IPCC lead author climate scientists like Hans von Storch are discussing."

And
    "Three times in Q&A he admitted he didn’t know — he didn’t know there was a pause in warming for the last 15 years, he didn’t know how global temperatures are measured, and he didn’t know that cyclones were not increasing over the Great Barrier Reef. He wants politicians jailed for “denying the science”. “You bet!” he exclaims, but then admits he hasn’t thought that through either."

Also interestingly, the ABC allowed sceptics to address the great man on the show. Wow, they must be scared of the newly reformed razor gang...

So, to anyone who watched it, was it really as bad as all the above suggests?

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.