MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

sv-6 drill rig, page-16

1. 1,360 Posts.
    Free beer and pizza pocko?? I dream of getting free beer and pizza. I'm lucky if I don't get a slap on the back and a boot up the a$$.

Yeah was a great week for us pocko. I wasn't unhappy for us to drop a half cent today. I could get used to this level for a while before heading on up again. So nice to now be back in the 50s... Seemed like we were forever in those immature 30s...

I saw blue sky this week for the first time in 12 months, so nice to finally be cash positive. But as iam would remind me, we are not there yet, but by golly, we now have a chauffeur and a new set of wheels. The ride is getting better all the time.

The only thing I hope from here on in on this forum fellow posters is that everyone acts responsibly and we don't have anymore of those poor posts we put up with this week. Peoples emotions will run high when this starts to run so everyone, please keep it in check. Lets not get the mods looking over our fence all the time and please be respectful of those quality posters that feed the food for thought in here. You know who they are. Its not right to question their presence as someone did. They don't have to post here and its up to you if you choose to read their posts or not. Be responsible for yourselves.

We are all in this together, whether we sell or not.
    Have a good weekend and see you at the office next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.