BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi all. It is critical to understand how this network opens up...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hi all.

It is critical to understand how this network opens up all sorts of wonderful opportunities for Brainchip. Mr Hehir is now CEO, and with that comes a new level of respect from his peers. It also gives him greater flexibility on the paths he wishes to take with the co. The reason for the thread is I hope to gather as much information about the network as possible and reconcile this in the one place for all to view. I'm not a tech expert, I will leave that up to the brains trust. We are in sales mode, and I want to understand what Seans vision is once he settles in over the next 12 months(the podcast should be helpful for this). How much will he lean on the SVEN network? Will he just continue on with the relationships being built already? No doubt on the later, but I hope Mr Hehir has some thoughts of his own. Please add any information you find fitting, I am eager to see what you can find..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3812/3812053-adc71cabcd8ee2514f75918e1acaefde.jpg
    I can just imagine at the next SVEN Board meeting, other executives giving Sean a little congratulatory handshake on his appointment. 'So this Brainchip mob Sean, I think we should catchup and discuss what's going on over there'

Information regarding the network is quite scarce to find, however I think one would be a fool to underestimate it's significance. In saying this, I'd expect certain relationships and names to 'pop' up in the next 12 months and beyond. 'Brainchip signs IP license agreement with X' wait that sounds familiar.. Oh yeah they are CTO of 'X' and also sit on the SVEN Board..

We did not need a technological genius(have plenty), we needed a scrapper and a charismatic relationship builder. Am I confident? I'm giving the new kid on the block a fighting chance at success...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.088M 9.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 210171 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 214169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.