GBZ 0.00% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

svh, swift by name and nature??

1. 7,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi holders, a while back i mentioned the top20 would be posted on the GBM website, well, its there, has been for a few days by the looks of it.

as soon as you look at this you can see there have been 2 main sellers since 7/2/11, my last top20

the one that irks me the most is Swift Venture Holdings.
    they have continued to sell at around the 10c mark and are DEFINITELY the ones keeping us from moving up.

they have sold close to another 4 million shares.
    the other seller has been HSBC, they too have sold over 8 million shares.

at the time the deal was struck with these guys personally thought the deal STUNK, definitely havnt changed my mind here, especially when you compare it to the JV we managed to get with PPC and now Mitsui as well.

these guys are selling the heads at 10c, this will mean they invested a grand total of SQUAT!!!
    they havnt sold any options yet, they will still have them up their sleeve and they also have 70% interest in our phosphate assets??

how was this a good deal for GBZ???????????

in the recent announcement regarding our drilling program,GBZ is going to spend a whole $280k on the phosphate assets, our requirement from the deal, where is Swift Venture Holdings contribution???

this deal means we would retain 30% up to banking feasibility study, we will never get there if these guys dont invest!!!!

as of 30/3/11 SVH still have 8.3 million shares to sell, was wondering why the sell side has never dropped, now we know.

when this deal was announced there was bugger all info on this company anywhere on the net, so my question is
    Swift by name and nature?????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5.949K 594.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1904353 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.