SVL 0.00% 17.0¢ silver mines limited

I was being both serious and a bit tongue-in-cheek andri...Often...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I was being both serious and a bit tongue-in-cheek andri...
    Often my purchase of any stock or commodity seems to result in an immediate drop in price (and my sells have an opposite effect) - I consider myself a strong short term inverse indicator (over hours and days)!!
    By long I mean indefinitely. I am very pessimistic about markets and the world economy in general over the next few months and years and I am convinced that (although nothing is ever a sure thing) holding physical gold and silver is the best hedge available to me against potential major losses in all other asset classes (including cash)
    I hope that it never becomes necessary to touch the bullion reserves I have now got in place because if I do have to sell them then that probably means that the world has become a dangerous and suffering place and many people will be in desperate situations
    In some ways I hope I am wrong (and even carry a paper loss on all this bullion) and that everything will be OK (I will still make money on the regular market and through my usual occupation) because then the world will be a good place for my kids (they are getting along fine and will therefore continue to do so), future grandkids (lots I hope!) etc and everyone else
    On the plus side, my holdings now are both an insurance policy but also (under various scenarios) a potentially life-changing investment for myself and my family.
    Even if we don't hit financial and economic Armageddon I believe that Gold (and even moreso Silver) will still outperform other assets by a big margin. It seems a no-brainer to me and I'm glad I'm now set before everyone else out there amongst the sheeple catches on

sasa
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $256.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $598.7K 3.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 722567 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 886260 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.