SVL 2.94% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

SVL chart, page-1152

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    First of all, let me preface my comments by saying I'm no expert in this area. In relation to the responses, some public (community), some organisation(e.g. greenies) and then there are the Government Agencies. If you check out the portal - https://www.planningportal.nsw.gov.au/major-projects/project/9641 - you can read them all if you are having trouble sleeping. Alot of the public and organisation responses are similar or repeated (birdwatchers, conservation groups, Running stream water users, Birdlife association, etc. etc.), that should already be covered in the Environmental Impact Statement that few people ever read (6 Volumes, 674 pages) several indigenous tribes (Ibbai Waggan People, Gallanggabang Aboriginal Corporation, Wellington Valley Wiradjuri Aboriginal Corporation, Mudgee Local Aboriginal Land Council) however the Governments response contained within the 'Advice on EIS - DPC Aboriginal Cultural Heritage' states "HNSW is particularly satisfied with the Aboriginal consultation and the proposed mitigation actions to be further developed post project approval for the Heritage Management Plan process".
    From what I have read each one has to be addressed individually (reference provided within EIS etc.), takes time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $496.7K 2.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38364 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 615122 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.