SVL 0.00% 15.5¢ silver mines limited

There is a sense among many sh here of SVL that management don't...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    There is a sense among many sh here of SVL that management don't really want to develop it at all, rather just build the resource and wait for the Ag price to take off (assuming it does) and then sell the project to someone else who likes to dig and get their hands dirty.
    Essentially they are preparing for a sale as a "mine-ready" resource which (*if* the Ag price does go up significantly) will be worth a very decent price (and therefore profit for al investors).
    This is one possible explanantion for all avoidance of proposing dates and timelines, focussing on just getting the necessary impediments (approvals etc) out of the way and further drilling to build the resource - trying to make it as attractive as possible to potential suitors out there who, if Ag suddenly went to $US50/oz, would be running to the door with offers. If the Ag price fails to do this (even a sustained $US25/oz would make it profitable reportedly), then it's continued wait-and-see...
    Basically a proxy for Ag price. None of us will live long enough for current management to mine it.
    Still a good bet though in my view - hence why I am here!

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $281.0K 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 1916319 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 577521 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.