SVL 0.00% 10.0¢ silver mines limited

SVL chart, page-2785

1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    What an ‘interesting “post”! Having not graced this forum for a good 5 months, I thought l’d leap back to reassure all that I am still here and remain heavily invested in the inevitable rise in the price of silver, despite it being rigged beyond reasonable doubt!

I found this post interesting for no other reason that the poster found it worth sharing!
    Yeah, disclaimers claimed, but I really don’t give a s###t if you sue me of not! HC is on notice that THIS in NOT financial advice!................. just to cover their a***

“I’m back in svl people! its time to diversify. what do you guys think of my 14.3% portfolio diversification to precious metals?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not much actually! Begs the question, what do you have the other 85.7% invested in? Also, what is the dollar value of your investment pool?

physical silver 6.1%
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OK, let’s your investment pool is $1mill. Then 6.1% of 14.3% of $1mill is $8,723 or 242.3 oz (less than a 'monster' box' of silver kangaroos)

silver juniours 1.5% (namely SVL)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1.5% of $1mill = $15,000. Let’s say you bought all options and were able to exercise them to give you an average fully paid share price of 10c. That gives you a holding of 150,000 SVL. If SVL were to hit $1, you’ll pocket $135,000.

physical gold 1.7%
    gold juniours 3.0%
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blimey! You can now do your own sums!

cash yet to allocate to pm's 2%.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and, you still have (say) $20,000 holding in a constantly devaluing currency!?
    Total: 14.3%.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> with all due respect, this is NOT a portfolio worth worrying about, unless Silver hits $200/oz and drags gold along for the ride!

The rest is mostly in a lithium company that i loathe to sell.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> so you are in love with 85.7% of your portfolio and reluctant to sell? Begs the question, what (if any) is your exit strategy?

anybody have thoughts about whats the best place to park the remaining 2%?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> does it really matter? IMHO your portfolio allocation is completely without basis. You are on the SVL forum where you have invested a merge 1.5% and you are asking where to invest another 2%. If the answer is not bleeding obvious, then I cannot you!

no thoughts will be construed to be financial advice
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> really don’t care if they are! – LOL
    FYI, I am 90% invested in SILVER via a combination of SVL, IVR and bullion.
    NOTE – his means nothing if my investment pool is $100………………………….. which it isn’t!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.