SVL 0.00% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

What an ‘interesting “post”! Having not graced this forum for a...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    What an ‘interesting “post”! Having not graced this forum for a good 5 months, I thought l’d leap back to reassure all that I am still here and remain heavily invested in the inevitable rise in the price of silver, despite it being rigged beyond reasonable doubt!

I found this post interesting for no other reason that the poster found it worth sharing!
    Yeah, disclaimers claimed, but I really don’t give a s###t if you sue me of not! HC is on notice that THIS in NOT financial advice!................. just to cover their a***

“I’m back in svl people! its time to diversify. what do you guys think of my 14.3% portfolio diversification to precious metals?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not much actually! Begs the question, what do you have the other 85.7% invested in? Also, what is the dollar value of your investment pool?

physical silver 6.1%
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OK, let’s your investment pool is $1mill. Then 6.1% of 14.3% of $1mill is $8,723 or 242.3 oz (less than a 'monster' box' of silver kangaroos)

silver juniours 1.5% (namely SVL)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1.5% of $1mill = $15,000. Let’s say you bought all options and were able to exercise them to give you an average fully paid share price of 10c. That gives you a holding of 150,000 SVL. If SVL were to hit $1, you’ll pocket $135,000.

physical gold 1.7%
    gold juniours 3.0%
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blimey! You can now do your own sums!

cash yet to allocate to pm's 2%.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and, you still have (say) $20,000 holding in a constantly devaluing currency!?
    Total: 14.3%.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> with all due respect, this is NOT a portfolio worth worrying about, unless Silver hits $200/oz and drags gold along for the ride!

The rest is mostly in a lithium company that i loathe to sell.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> so you are in love with 85.7% of your portfolio and reluctant to sell? Begs the question, what (if any) is your exit strategy?

anybody have thoughts about whats the best place to park the remaining 2%?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> does it really matter? IMHO your portfolio allocation is completely without basis. You are on the SVL forum where you have invested a merge 1.5% and you are asking where to invest another 2%. If the answer is not bleeding obvious, then I cannot you!

no thoughts will be construed to be financial advice
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> really don’t care if they are! – LOL
    FYI, I am 90% invested in SILVER via a combination of SVL, IVR and bullion.
    NOTE – his means nothing if my investment pool is $100………………………….. which it isn’t!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $450.3K 2.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1000751 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 2393 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ 1378329
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.