SVL 0.00% 18.0¢ silver mines limited

With all due respect, the pendulum will swing the other way......

1. 2,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    With all due respect, the pendulum will swing the other way...

Board members will exploit the company as a lifestyle, then have no accountability for their often questionable actions, that can be manipulated at General meeting vote time.

I think the status quo is the better of two evils, and SVL is no exception...

As an example, we are on the 3rd promise for the DFS now. I suspect for power supply study, as there are court proceedings on the back of it. One can only guess that maybe they could be engineering in gas and/or wind turbines/solar/ batteries to make the latest argument by the greenies completely redundant. They certainly have the land to do it.

If they get ROI back in say, 3 years with energy to the project pretty much free(outside of maintenance), then the AISC will also drop.

Potentially very good for us, while shutting the protesters and courts down for any potential adverse court finding on the planning commission electricity supply subject area.

'Electricity supply optimisation' was mentioned, as a 1 liner comment in one of the recent anns, and can't be ruled out. Takes time to plan infrastructure, costings, gas infrastructure, perhaps Capstone gas turbines, Solar and Redflow batteries as a thought. The main consumers being crushers, pumps, agitators, lights and outbuildings, there's nothing huge there in terms of consumption..

All imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $271.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $491.4K 2.738M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 617089 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 321963 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 822732
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.