SVL 0.00% 9.0¢ silver mines limited

I agree a licence will dramatically increase prices Rorbag, but...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    I agree a licence will dramatically increase prices Rorbag, but it will occur even without that.

In my view:

(a) it will get a licence. It is so advanced, a potentially significant employer and has done things right so far. Its managment have shown real skill in getting to here. Even with all the enviornmental concerns we must remember Australia's economy and properity depends on mining, and this is a globally significant multi-billion dollar resouce capable of producing jobs and taxes for years to come.

(b) despite SVL's current advanced state the market, as is often the way, has IMO grossly misread its value. We've seen it all before - people take a while to adjust to increased prices, and as a conseqence miss out on what is still a bargain, seeking to buy a few percent lower. Trying to nickel and dime stocks often backfires.

(c) silver really is the commodity to be in after gold has increased. Rule Rule is only one of many commentators ebullient about silver - and he, I suspect rightly based on history, postulates that his silver stocks will double or triple before anyone even cares about silver.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/rick-rule-1058921a_rick-rules-top-10-silver-stocks-silver-activity-7130667861680812032-5Hpz

I have bought over recent weeks and, despite share price rise, even yesterday and today at .195. My underlying view is that before SVL gets to the stage of mining two things will happen, first, the resource will increase, as the CEO indicated was possible, and secondly, it will get taken over. Its ground is so good.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.