SVL 0.00% 15.5¢ silver mines limited

I think 95% of SVL investors agree silver is underpriced, alot...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I think 95% of SVL investors agree silver is underpriced, alot of us also believe the price is manipulated, it is my belief that there are 3 possible scenarios that will see the silver price rise:
    • The authorities do their job and end the manipulation of the spot price by arresting the key players (instead of fines)
    • The market riggers go long on silver and intentionally let the price move in its natural direction - up!
    • There is a market crash (IMO this is well overdue) - this may see a short term drop in price but will be followed by a 3 digit silver price, not to mention a 5 digit gold price.
    Now based on my assumptions above, what is the likelihood of either or both happening?
    I will not be holding my breath on the first one, although it is possible, we have been waiting too long for this and I refuse to bet my investment on this hope and dream.
    The second option, I have been hearing alot about JPM getting out of short position, however they do not work alone, so would take a couple of other major players to go long for this to eventuate, more probable than option 1.
    Third option, crash. Most likely of the 3 options in my opinion (happy for others to comment). It probably should've been let play out in 2008, however the Governments of the world have been kicking the can down the road, but with the true financial cost of the pandemic still to hit, there will need to be a huge upscale of money printing, bailouts and financial stimulus to have any chance of avoiding a global sh!tstorm. However I don't think that is the plan. There is more talk of 'global reset', 'build back better', '4th industrial revolution'..... that leads me to believe the world Governments will let it crash. One concern with this scenario is what becomes of the ASX (and our SVL shares), and world financial markets in general?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $292.4K 1.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 1746322 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 506441 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.