SVY 0.00% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

SVY - Dr Steve Garwin's report (Jul 2023), page-6

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Dr Garwin most certainly has the expertise. A simple google search shows a very impressive dossier of his geological mapping of globally significant porphory deposits. My hat is off to CC on re-engaging his services for TG and the tenacity and strength of conviction that the Porphory remains firmly in the sights. Yes, there is a lot riding on this conviction, but what has essentially changed since the heights over $1.00? The resource is still there. Nothing has really changed except investors sentiment and the rush (impatience)to find the P. Who would ever figure this would be easy. It takes research and effort. Some bogged drill holes are a hindrance but nonetheless have propelled SVY into deeper research with the assistance of SG. The potential is enormous, imho and I have previously expressed my firm belief that this P will be found and the region unlocked. Never has there been so much work and geological research within the Stavely Region, which has already been identified as a significant discovery by Geo Science Australia. When is the key question here, and that's the gamble. But if this comes off there will be tears flowing both ways. For those who have stuck in and believed in the story, taking up these ridiculously low prices and those who didnt. I know where I am with this, and continue accumulation. All imo as always dyor. Best of luck to the Stavely Team, and investors.
    Last edited by Kellydog2: 25/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.