SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Swala ASX ∝ Swala DSE

1. 173 Posts.
    Hi Friends,

As of today, Share Price of Swala in ASX is inversely proportional to Swala in DSE, Tanzania.

Swala in ASX --> Assets owned are 50% (or 33%) of Block 12B in Kenya, 100% of Block 44 in Zambia and 29% of Kilosa-Kilombero and Pangani license in Tanzania -> Trading at 18.5 cents --> MC of ~ 30 million AUD

Swala in DSE --> Assets owned are 21% of Kilosa-Kilombero and Pangani license in Tanzania --> Trading at 2110 TZS (1.44 AUD) --> MC of 196.84 billion TZS (~134 million AUD)

Initially, I did not take the SP rise of Swala in DSE seriously as voulmes traded were very low and could be mis-leading in an emerging market. But, voulmes of recent trading are good and for sure some good news is to flow soon (No smoke without a fire).!

For anyone interested to follow Swala in DSE,
    http://dse.co.tz/dse/market-report

I had to play devil's advocate of Greed Vs Fear to buy more at these prices but Greed won in the end as all the efforts that are spent in analyzing history of Swala Management, recent trend in EARS, rise in DSE, Expansion Strategy, Local Content Model, 2-D seismic results and my personal Envision everything pointing to something GREAT waiting to happen soon. I do not know what future holds but believe SP of Swala is too undervalued and will not remain the same. We are IN for change in trend and I believe EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE SOON.

I do not remember any Company that failed when it had Great Values, Long-term Vision and Excellent Management Team and believe history will repeat itself with Swala. These are my opinions only, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.