SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Good read from The Next Oil Rush,...

1. 173 Posts.
    Good read from The Next Oil Rush,

http://www.nextoilrush.com/drilling-east-africa-kenya-drill-target-selected-swe/

I believe 'AHero A' target is selected as it is covered by more seismic lines and probability of success is deemed high. We could have much better targets from the identified structural leads and could be UP for drilling in future. It is patchy times for Swala and this report is not going to change sentiment of SP movement. But, basics of the Company remains same and in-fact grown stronger and better than a year before. It is only a matter of time when we drill and prove the resources, Market will catch up.

Some good points to take from report,

* Drill target 'AHero A' identified for 12B basin in Kenya
    * Seismic results of Pangani and Kilombero basin to be released soon
    * Swala in DES is up by 400% in short time-frame

* Swala working with potential partners for Eyasi block

"SWE’s listing on the local stock exchange has surely boosted SWE’s bidding status for Eyasi in the eyes of the government. We would imagine the Tanzanian government would be under pressure to award this license at least partly to the Tanzanian people – and this could be done very simply by awarding it to SWE and their partner."

* Block 44 award in Zambia
    * Strategy of Swala and growth potential is similar to that of Africa Oil
    * Issue with CEPSA to be sorted out soon

I believe in Long Term growth of Swala as a company as they hold assets with huge potential located in hot spot area for exploration. One success in 3 drills that are planned for 2015 would change the FACE and FUTURE of the Company forever and hope we succeed in all three drills with commercial Oil discovery.  These are my opinions only, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.