SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

swala swot

1. 10,548 Posts.
    My father always told me "if it seems to good to be true....it usually is...."

Then.....traders say " you should never fall in love with a stock".

So....for something a little different ; most of us SWE share owners here know what the STRENGTHS and they seem many. Management, Assets, OIL ! etc etc.

However.....

we never talk about the WEAKNESSES, OPPOSITION and THREATS that could see all this come unstuck. I have never made a secret I am heavily vested in SWE so I would be interested to know..honestly...what these negatives may be. I can think of several ; most obviously - no oil in the basins *gasp* ( not likely - we already got some kick arse results ! ),slumping oil prices ( highly unlikely but never say never ), civil war / govt coup ( in Tanzania ? it IS Africa though !).

So if we take off the blood red goggles and play devil's advocate...what can you think of and then also, if you want to shoot your own theory down and explain why it is NOT a real W,O or T...please do so.

And then after, we can all have some hot jam butties on fresh bed out of that steaming oven with a cup of milky, dead sweet tea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.