OEL 0.00% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Wow - SWE are pretty aggressive and arrogant in many ways about...

1. 3,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Wow - SWE are pretty aggressive and arrogant in many ways about all this for a company that has left it's Australian shareholders penniless. Very difficult to trust a company like this and especially someone like Ridge who from my understanding did head up the Aussie listing as well. What are peoples thoughts on all this in relation to OEL - I look on OEL as having a lot more integrity as a business than SWE and as trust is everything in business, especially when a lot of money is involved, I'd be more than happy to see OEL exit this partnership rather than fight to get it back. Whose to say that SWE Tanzania is even capable of getting this off the ground being the operator and needing a substantial amount of funding - yes they can farm down and create free carry but to me they can't be trusted . The money side of things as to who owes what will obviously have to be sorted out in the courts over time. would obviously like to see OEL win this battle, rub Ridge's nose it, and them move on. E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $54.87K 4.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6095941 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13800379 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.