Makka, If ya gunna use that pissweak argumentNo need to start...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Makka, If ya gunna use that pissweak argument

No need to start with that sort of language. The only poor argument is coming from you. QLD was a basket case well before Newman took over. Your judgment is way to premature as all Queensland's woes are a result of previous policy. Policy change doesn't take affect overnight. I remember Kennet was bagged for his approach after taking over a derelict Victoria from the hands of Labor and he turned Victoria from the worst to best performing state in Australia. it's the same old record over and over again at federal and state level. But you Laborite diehards like to ignore the facts. Because it's illogical to argue Labor's capabilities with the facts.

Yes we've heard the GFC excuse over and over again. GFC is not the reason Swannie's failed economically. I've also seen Swan miss budget forecasts over and over again, this 5th one is probably going to be his best miss ever. Anyone with half a brain knew Swan's future forecasts for mining growth was ridiculous. Swan doesn't know how to manage an economy. I know plenty of people who like to spend money who could have spent it better than Swan. Labor's policy is to spend money, that's the crux of it, spend more, look after your cronie union mates. Support the powerful building unions with dodgy projects. Spend more and more. Simply genius. If Swan had any business acumen at all he would have taken the hard hits when we needed to, not hand out, in effect, $900 LED TVs. Useless. Good riddance to Labor!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.