OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

swan blocks chinese takeover of oz mine, page-132

1. 5,609 Posts.
    politics and business are very uneasy partners. They tend to have different outcomes and everything gets compromised.
    Rudd may ok the RIO play to smooth the waters with a few minor changes.
    we may even see a new bid from a third party who will assume the debt and on sell the smaller projects. This is a bag of cats with multiple out comes yet resolved. I can't buy the stock just yet until we see something real.
    I still expect the banks to roll over the debt for another month until something can be worked out. Who knows, but it makes sense for them to get the quickest out come. The longer this runs, the more the company needs more debt and the banks to stick in there. The banks won't like just putting their hands in the air and walking away, since it causes a major PR issue for them. OPES was a good example.
    PH seems to be making money now? so staying the ground is a smart move for the company to get out of this. The PH cash flow is really the only comfort the banks have at the moment. I have rarely seen a more difficult company and its issues with so many things to go wrong at the same time. If they could just sell one asset, the market would jump for joy short term. dyor and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.