swan for pm

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Gillard has once again demonstrated that she is incapable of any leadership. Why don't I just ask a committee to sort this one out......Australia is sick to death of government by committee. I thought thats what the government did and thats why our taxes paid their salaries????

Now if Gillard goes, then everyone is assuming Rudd is their only option. The problem that I see there is that half the Gillard front bench would have to go, let alone many of the back benchers as well. It just does not make any political sense.

Now Swan on the other hand maybe their next option. I know he is completely out of his depth when it comes to just about everything, and he as well, is completely void of any ideas, but Bruce Springstein and the attempted appeal to the average person......surely an intended political stunt to test the waters....

Sorry for the very depressing thought, but I do not see any other option. But I will add, Swannie would be an absolute disaster in every way as well.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.