LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

swan hills synfuels, page-7

1. 225 Posts.
    two easy,

I think you will find that Angren is irrelevent as an assett to linc. If it is commercial, please tell me the income that it provides for LNC. You wiil find that Angren operates alongside or "supplemental" to traditional power facilities.

Bond is a speculator (just like yourself). He could not give two hoots about the intricacies of the technology(or paying to learn about it or own up to its flaws/weaknesses/technological incapabilities. This is why he ousted Len Walker and Ergo Exergy immediately).

UCG and CTL are just gimmicks to add value to what Bond is selling. From your previous post it is pertinently clear that he is not interested in selling the gases derived from UCG. He is however, speculating that the value of land in proximity to "stranded" coal seams will increase markedly as the new technology becomes (proven) accepted. I must say, this reasoning on Bond's part is quite amusing. He,is obviously not aware of the trillions of tonnes of "stranded" coal seams available and the billions of acres of respective land. (Besides an advantage of UCG is the small above ground foot print isn't it?)

Further, as a greater number of competitors come online the value of the gas produced decreases because there is so much becoming available(supply-demand) thus decreasing the elevated (claimed) values of the coal seams/Land? owned by LNC.

Further, if the technology is freely available(ie not patentable {a fact Bond does not want to bring attentiont}) why would you go and buy Bonds overpriced seams when you can pick up the ones next door for next to nothing?

Don't forget, the reason Bond took control of this company in the first place was to sell the three tenements of "unstranded" coal. Now those, he got dirt cheap and nearly sold for a motza. Who needs Len and Ergo when you can unlock this sort of value. They must be kicking themselves now (and Gees haven't they continually proven how incapable businesspeople they are?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.