specman - agreed he has not answered your question or many of...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    specman - agreed he has not answered your question or many of mine.

Kippa - that 500B was from Swan tonight on TV! Straight from the goose's beak. You can say goodbye to your ludicrous 4.3% growth too do even know how that is calculated? I highly doubt it.

I asked Yeldub this - which half of the projects are committed and why do you quote ones that are just ideas at this stage? AND Of the ones that are committed how much of this is FUNDED?

Answer specmans question if you can as well - you guys are big on claims and very short on content and facts.

Moondoong I know the KPI's are in tatters it is fun telling Spindud about it too. Just the only satisfaction I can find in this train wreck - damn sad heads should roll. And those that sit on HC and blather about how good the ALP are - hang your heads in shame you are cheering the demise of so many Australians and seem to delight in it - sick!

Excelsior thanks for that I am hardly gloating in any joyful sense but if your professionalism and competence was attacked and you saw the attacker exposed I am sure you would react as I am. I am not happy about our situation at all - quite the opposite even if I am set to prosper as it comes to pass.

CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.