ERG 10.0% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

swans, page-6

1. 434 Posts.
    re: hi zaqqwe=yahoo comments Hi zaqqwe, I did a cut and paste job on ERG for 3 years--as your no doubt aware a good trader takes emotion out of things--in ERG's case--it is an exception--I truly hate the company--having said that it is worth keeping an eye on for any improvements the entity may make--so far they have failed to run at a profit--in my mind you would not touch it---untill they announce the pricing of the convertible notes--alluded to in the West Australian on September 14th---once this price becomes known then perhaps this will give it a floor.
    Then after that you would have to look at some positives in order to see some gain in it for you--so far I can't see any--who knows though?--these things could change.
    ============
    yahoo comments
    SHORT TERM COMMENTARY
    Short term trend is strongly bearish, trendline slope is negative. Levels over 0.1736 can act as a resistance if price bounces up.

MEDIUM TERM COMMENTARY
    Medium term price trend ERG Ltd is still bearish this week. This market keeps a relative behavior lower -54.27 than S&P/ASX 100 Index. Volatility has been decreasing during last month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.