SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Yes Panda...Agree.Just highlighting some of the many financial...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Yes Panda...

Agree.

Just highlighting some of the many financial options that maybe available to the Management. It all adds to the overall picture.....and I'm trying to be fair, reasonable....(for others that read the thread).

I too, would like to see SWE actually drill.

In a previous thread...I pointed how Africa Oils (AO) rise came about. I truly believe we are ahead of AO on a time/value scale....by somewhere between 12 and 18 months.

Noting AO's rise started its trajectory a long time before actual drilling was announced.

I believe: SWE has the potential to be a multi-bagger in the short term....serious multi-multi bagger in the medium term and a blue chip in the long term.

I did not put this into my original post...but think it fits now??

We should not under estimate our In Country teams....Tanzania and Zambia.

Mr. Ernest Massawe - SOGTL and non-exec director of SWE.

Mr Charles Mulipi - Zambia

The positive influence/benefit is very evident when you look at these two gentlemen.

It puts into context what's referred to in the original thread post highlighted as "a must read"....again here....

http://www.postzambia.com/post-print_article.php?articleId=39180

The positive value these gentleman can bring to the projects,... financially, relationship and local expertise wise will be/has been/is invaluable.

No matter how hard I look I just cannot find anything at this time, which has a direct negative for SWE (that doesn't/wouldn't effect every company equally as risk)
    They are just doing things right....and this tree will bare fruit soon.

Of course...the moon could explode, or the sun could stop shining...but I think our chances of a Billion or Two Barrels of Oil has a higher probability of eventuating....and a hell of a lot sooner :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.