SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

About a month ago i stated on this thread that in my opinion,...

1. 776 Posts.
    About a month ago i stated on this thread that in my opinion, SWE is by far the best value buy on the ASX.

The facts are mounting... and the time is nearing for this company to establish its 'fair value' in the oil space of East Africa.

This graph from the quarterly tells us everything we need to know.

It is simply astounding... SWE have the 5th largest land holding onshore and near-shore Kenya and Tanzania yet, unlike these billion dollar companies, SWE has a market cap of $22million with approx. $10million cash in the bank.

Lets examine the other major land holders in the region...

Number one - Africa Oil corp.... $2 billion company
    Number two - Tullow .... $16 billion company
    Number three - Afren $2.5 billion company
    Number four - Vanoil $80million company
    Number six - Heritage $700 million company

The list goes on...

I have watched Africa Oil corp with fascination, as it partnered with the super-power Tullow in East Africa, and proceeded to swell its market cap to an unbelievable $2 billion.

The similarities between SWE and Africa Oil, although premature, are appreciable.

SWE will get a huge re-rating as the market becomes aware of the land assets they have.

This company has a market cap of $20million, is cashed up, has the 5th largest land holding onshore Kenya and Tanzania, is partnered with the Golden company Tullow, who has hit oil with almost every hole they drilled, and the companies with comparable land holdings are trading at billions of dollars market caps.

This is my pick as the best stock on the ASX... watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.