certain individuals belong in a kitchen cooking & cleaning....

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    certain individuals belong in a kitchen cooking & cleaning.

allow me to dismantle your post sentence by sentence:

lol - what does it mean to be "Jewish"since Jews are are always fighting or arguing about this?

you can never challenge me because I Am The Way, The Truth...
    how can you be a "proud Jewish woman" when you don't like Israel, a colony populated by Jewish women who breed & make Jewish children?

you sound very contradicted

how can you be a "proud Jewish woman" when you are against the actions of Jews in Palestine?,

sorry but you do not understand

when one group or culture subverts another culture, hostility against them will naturally accrue

to the contrary, when one group or culture lives harmoniously with another HOST culture, hostility towards them will not accrue

you are sounding more & more illogical

Jews are safe when they follow the commandments of the true god. this video might help you

no. you obviously do not know very much about Jewish history yet you claim to be a "proud Jewish woman"

you claim to be against Zionism but appear to support Zionism

you do not understand the history of Jews in Europe

women make babies and want men to serve them

you are posting rubbish

irrelevant. the video posted was about how women for the most part support the immigration of alien men into Europe

upload_2020-9-25_12-39-14.jpeg upload_2020-9-25_12-39-25.jpeg

women make babies and want a man to serve them. some men enjoy this.

women are unable to attain self-determination. it is a fantasy. Germaine Greer (Aussie feminist) was asked in 1970 and again very recently what "Female Liberation" is. She was still unable to answer. Hopefully she stopped using her anti-depressant medication

you can't. i help women. women cannot help me. these therapists cannot even help themselves. I Am The Way

Bahai is evil

Last edited by ddzx: 25/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.