Sweden: hundreds of anti-Semites march, page-65

1. 6,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @ddzx

I think the usual deflection by the istandwithisrael crowd when shown these fairly straightforward videos highlighting what is going on in western countries, and which group is disproportionately pushing an anti-western agenda, is to say that you're missing the context, or that the individual jew making these disgusting comments is an irrelevance or an aberration.

That there are literally thousands of quotes, books and videos about the desire to change western societies coming from within this particular group of people seems not to be allowed into the argument. I could post a hundred similar references and still the defence would be it is a misunderstanding or out of context. No other group has this quantity of vitriolic hatred aimed squarely at the west. Really, it is our fault in many ways, until people within Europe and other countries recognise and stand up and defend themselves from these monsters and their aggressive commentary, this will continue. People are waking up, I think, eventually, everyone will.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.