I have revealed little of my soul other than a preference for...

1. 17,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I have revealed little of my soul other than a preference for decency, a recognition that people are on this earth with different values and experiences, a respect for rights or communities and individuals and some understanding of why people go down the slippery slope of hate.

as for whether I have revealed other aspects I don’t know but judging from your misrepresentation of my motives and values and thoughts I would be very surprised if you had correctly deduced much about the state of my mind or soul

what I do see from your words is hatred for one group - well maybe more - and a set of views about women that I find distasteful. It is hard for me to reconcile that with any claims to a religion of peace. No matter what the felt justification such hate is ultimately destructive. Wishing eternal hell on people rather than redemption shows a cruel and self righteous side to your character - even if you can’t see it.

you cannot get people to consider your perspective or understand your views through such acts. You can not help to bring anyone into your view of the light by threats and inking acts. That goes for muslims, jews, christians if anyone else.

using what is essentially threats of violence and abuse is the province of the weak.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.