capre - a lot of shots showing absolutely nothing. The...

1. 17,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    capre - a lot of shots showing absolutely nothing. The interviewer and interviewee are both American - I have never heard a Swede talk without an accent and I know lots of Swedes. Filming someone who doesn't wish to be filmed and actually told them is also the 'in your face' methodology of intrusive Americans.

Yes, parts of Sweden, as well as Europe have changed under the impact of a new migrant group, most of whom are male, young, jobless and from radically different cultures. It is difficult, but essentially they are contained and are containing themselves. But it is also up to young women to dress a little more modestly in areas where there is a surplus of unattached young males around (from a different culture).

I have just watched the interview technique again - there are nothing but 'leading questions', that technique would be shown for what it is in any Court here in Australia.
    Please do not stoke the fires of nationalism etc. - nothing good comes of it - the mystery of those sorts of U-Tube videos is that many come from America - America the land of the Free and their private and definitely American citizens committing mass murder at a monotonously regular rate.

..... and the donation stuff at the end - also in an Amerrican voice P a l e e s e !

Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.