DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

In the amended announcement it shows most distinct...

1. 3,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    In the amended announcement it shows most distinct mineralisation at 176 metres, outside stated intervals.

The announcement reads 'significant new discovery of sulphide mineralisation at the Granmuren Nickel copper prospect Sweeden', not discovery of Nickel/copper.

Very difficult to tell Ni grade if its within FeS. Should be potentially better though based on past drilling.

Is this the real deal? The announcement is a bit cagey to me, SIR was very concise with 'this is what we have found'

But we do have a 'significant new discovery' and people know the XRF grades.

And my favourite is Dr Bob's “As yet we do not know the grade of this system, but Drake appears to have made a new
    discovery of a substantial nickel-copper deposit.”

Key word deposit. Could almost buy in on this.

I used to own this but sold out when it went vertical for no apparent reason, probably helped by very low number of shares on issue. I liked the african gold and still do.

Still low market cap and 100% owned prospect.

Does mineralisation seen intersect modelled conductor at 176m and could this represent the desired contact between suitable units for the accumulation of massive sulphides with potentially much higher grades?

There is no mention of this but it was the potential target from when the intense conductor was discovered.

Its obviously a pretty large body of disseminated sulphides.

From my experience the market depending on what day it is will punish less than 1% Cu/Ni and not see significance of depth of orebody and bulk size/ economics.

Undecided to buy now on lower volume pull back or just watch results and buy in if its good. Short term kick could come from extending hole four and some visual 'more Ni/Cu in core' pics.

I can see some old posters from must be over two years still here so good luck to you guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.