VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

swedes, page-25

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Lighters, you are right - it is getting to be comical but eventually you would reckon that the Swedes WILL eventually have to turn up and get this machine online and whether it is tomorrow or next month doesn't really matter after this length of waiting for so many of you long termers. I am not trying to defend the MD or the board in general after their lack-lustre past 12 months, quite the contrary, as the ASX is riddled with overpaid, under performing bludgers that call themselves executives or directors. Sadly, so many of them are a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves. Whether or not this board has been unable to do better because of extenuating circumstances that we have not been made of aware of is possibly the case but I am probably being too kind to believe that. Bottom line is that we all want to see this first machine online and successful with further sales after that. If the SP is 5 cents or more in a few months then we will all have forgotten about the past 12 months. Best of luck to you and all the other shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.