SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

SWEet Swala in for a Run

1. 173 Posts.
    Hi Friends,

We have a re-rating waiting to happen in coming months. I believe below are some of the reasons why re-rating is imminent,

* Chairman of SOGTL and Board of Direcor of Swala, Mr.Ernest Massawe has bought more than double the direct shares held previously (increased from 1 million to ~ 2.4 million) and it is a SIGNIFICANT buy. Director buying is good news and buying significant enough is GREAT news and I believe we are in for a positive run soon. Remember, these are not Performance or Escrow shares but it is shares bought from Market from his own pocket and IMO, any Director would not do so if they are not very sure of significant rise in SP to come in future.

* Seismic is completed in 12B and initial results are positive. Detailed seismic results would ignite some interest for sure and if passive seismic study are anything to go by, we might have VERY BIG NUMBERS in future for prospective resources.

* K-K and Pangani seismic has started and we are IN for a season filled with more news to come. We have already identified Kito resource in Kilombero with prospective resources of 12.5/39.3/110.5 mmstb on P90/P50/P10 respectively. From seismic, Kilombero basin is analogous to Lokichar basin and Albert Graben which are proven oil fiels and we might have string of pearls (multiple Oil fields in the basin). Even the thought of having a Lokichar or Alber Graben might excite many as they are commercial Oil fields and are worth multi-billion dollar value. From initial seismic results, Pangani is better than what many had expected (including me) and we might discover something interesting in Moshi basin in current seismic.

* 3 drills in 2015, one each in 12B, K-K and Pangani will be the MAJOR CATALYST for re-rating to happen. Kenya had been de-risked significantly for Oil play and when we near drilling of 12B (planned in July 2015), it would kick in great interest and FOMO would increase the SP significantly. Detailed results from Seismic, prospective resources in place should add more fuel to the fire. K-K and Pangani would come more than handy and I would not be surprised if Kilombero is proved to be better basin than 12B for Oil play in future and all that Swala would need is Little Luck when we are drilling. Commercial Oil discovery in one target alone would see SP of Swala to go in dollars and this is not day dreaming (conservatively Optimistic).

* We have great Partners in Tullow and Otto and am sure 12B would be farmed out with better terms and missing out CEPSA would be long forgotten by the time we near our drilling. Working with Tullow would be a great experience and would significantly benefit the Technical team of Swala.

* Expanding our acreage in EARS region and minimizing sovereign risk. Zambia might become hot spot in future and Management have a Clear Strategy and Future Vision and for sure know What they are doing. With a Proven, Smart and Trustworthy Management team, I believe we have a bright future for Swala and its shareholders.

* For anyone who had read the Leaked Research report from Argonaut earlier, it is very clear all the contents mentioned in it are happening. If they are right, Swala would bag Eyasi which would re-rate the SP significantly. Eyasi lies in the TRUE RIFT of EARS and if we are to get Eyasi, that would set a ROCKET IN SP for sure. Also mentioned in the report are possibility of Marathon or Shell replacing CEPSA for 12B and who knows what is the SWEet surprise to come in future.

Hold strong pals, we are in for exciting times ahead. Though anything is possible in crazy Market, I see more upside potential with Swala than downside risk from here. These are my opinions only, DYOR and good luck to all.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.